If you are allergic to pet fur, dust and debris, you need to take measures to keep your home free from these allergy causing elements. Regular and proactive bedding and carpet cleaning and its maintenance will keep your home clean and also ensures the health of all the members in the family.
Simple Measures To Deal With Dust, Allergy And Pet Furs
We have listed some simple ways by which you can get rid of the dirt, dust and odor from your home easy and effectively. Such general cleaning performed periodically will give you limited safety from dust mite, debris etc., but a householder should know that for long lasting results, a deep carpet cleaning is also needed at regular intervals of time.
Easy Ways to Get Rid of Pet Fur, Dirt and Allergens
- Use allergen resistant bed covers. Keep the pillows and mattress in dustproof covers. Such covers are made using tightly interlaced fabric that prevent dust causing mites from inhabiting or leaving from the pillow or mattress.
- Wash your bedding including sheets, pillowcases, bed covers and blankets in hot water every week. This will remove allergens and kill dust mites. If you wash them in hot water, then put them in the air dryer for 15 minutes. Set the temperature above 54.4 C as it is ideal temperature to kill the mites. Now wash your bedding and dry it to effectively remove all allergens. Another way to kill allergens is by freezing non-washable bedding items for about one day. This is again an effective way to get rid of dust mites.
- Maintain a low humidity level (below 50 percent). You can use either an air conditioner or dehumidifier to reduce humidity levels.
- Choose the right bed covers that don’t trap dust easily. Buy the ones that are easy to clean every week.
- Use an oiled or damp rag or mop in place of dry materials to remove dust from a place. This will help you in prevention of dust from resettling.
- Vacuum your upholstered furniture and carpet regularly. Removes surface dust. Use the one that is a high-efficiency HEPA filter or has a double-layered of microfilter bag. It will assist in reducing dust from the house.
- Cut all the clutter from your house as it has a tendency to grab dust and dust mites. Remove tabletop ornaments, knickknacks, magazines, newspapers and books from the bedroom.
How Can Professional Carpet Cleaning Be Your Best Buddy to Maintain a Clean Carpet?
Carpet cleaning experts are extensively trained and performed background verification prior to assigning them on a project. In this way users can ensure superior quality of work from them. They use professional grade and biodegradable chemicals for cleaning. This helps them maintain the hygiene and safety of your valuable carpet throughout the procedure. On hiring services of Professional Carpet Cleaning in Brisbane, you benefit from a comprehensive professional level cleaning service at the doorstep to fulfill all your cleaning requirements at your selected time and place.
Why Trust Our Professionals for The Getting Job Done
We are a reputable firm that provides carpet cleaning experts, who use highly efficient, noise-free, compact and powerful cleaning machines. Our specialized cleaning methodologies helps in economically cleaning large sections of carpets quickly. We, as a leading Green Cleaners Team use fast-drying process to prevent risks of development of molds and bacteria in it so that you get a fresher, cleaner and healthy-looking carpet all the time.
Related Blog – > Benefits and Disadvantages of Cleaning your Carpet on your own